Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Book Release

Simon was a hit, I will have pictures posted shortly. EVERYONE showed up, my family, my friends and my church family. I have not smiled that much in a long time, I even had the people from my local Chamber of Commerce show up. The restaurant was nice, the food was good, it was GREAT.

Now that I have had this official release I feel a little lost, I keep asking myself what am I suppose to do now. I know what I'm suppose to do, get out there and network, make connections and sell my book. I am doing that everyday but it just felt like everything built up to the release party so now I need to regroup.

If anyone is out there that felt the same way, I would love to hear what you did after your successful book lauch.

GOD Bless

No comments:

Purchase Simon Says Share

Get your book now at:

Get your eBook version

Support independent publishing: buy this e-book on Lulu.