Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I love what I do


I love what I do, I love meeting new people I love this. I have met so many people doing such wonderful things it amazes me everyday. I told someone yesterday, this is all worthwhile! Yes, I want to sell my books and make money but THIS is more than I expected. I have to talk about this book I love it, I love the message. When I first saw the cover on the Book Marketing Network I just had to ask the author who did the illustration. Since that first question Adonya and I have been communicating off and on about certain things and it is great.


In My Mind...

The World through the Eyes of Autism
by Adonya Wong

"“In my mind, I see many colors, bright like a rainbow, shooting about like comets in a night sky.” Take a closer look… What do you see? In My Mind, by Adonya Wong, explores the inner world of an autistic child—the world that no one else can see. From exciting adventures to silly games and conversations with friends, look closely and see how a child with autism sees the world…and how the world sees him. "

You have to go to her site M.O.C.H.A. Mothers of Color for Holistic Alternatives is a not for profit community based organization that sees as its mission to promotion of healthy, natural alternative and life choices for underrepresented minority women and their families.

So for those of us new to the POD game and still learning, try seek out people who will help. Yes, you will have those that want to keep the information to themselves but forget about them and move on. I love to share information and I love to receive it as well. Every good deed is recognized by others and by GOD. We believe in what we are doing and if we band together and believe in ourselves as a group, we would be a force to be reckoned with.

Watch the trailer for In My Mind

Find more videos like this on Book Marketing Network

No comments:

Purchase Simon Says Share

Get your book now at:

Get your eBook version

Support independent publishing: buy this e-book on Lulu.